Monday, December 12, 2011

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner SMOKY

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner  SMOKY


Hello everyone today's review is for the PF Shimmer Strips Custom in Smoky. I receive this palette like 3  weeks ago and use it  a few times and the colors are wonderful,they are a good quality, very pigmented,blend very easily and long wearing.It comes in a very cute packaging and contains 9 shades.You can use them dry for a soft look or wet for a very intense color.I use the Trio # 3 that  is the Dramatic look with a eyeshadow primer.I went to my date night and last me for 6 hours without creasing wich is good for me because I have oily eyelids.In overall I love this palette and suggest you to check it out if you like purples. You get .26 Oz for $10.95 and its available at  http://www.physiciansformula.com










Swatches



No comments:

Post a Comment