Monday, November 9, 2015

Samsung Customer Service Rant


Customer Service Nightmare

Hello Everyone,

So I will try to keep this quick.  By no mean I'm trying to say that the company have bad equipment.
At least the ones I have tried they have been really good and lasted long time with no issue at all. The problem that I had with this tablet was our fault and was sent back to repairs. Fine is repair and there begins my nightmare. Let me start by saying that Samsung Customer service is the worst! Samsung made a mistake with my address they had it wrong.UPS deliver my device to another person. Samsung does not want to take full responsibility for it after all I think they should've check with me before sending it.I have been toss around between UPS and Samsung for two weeks and still my device is missing which it is a gift to my kid. 
I've been numerous times for hours with Samsung on the phone and online, also driving to UPS trying to locate the package and no luck from both ends.I was a loyal customer for years (Monitors,TVs,Tablets,Headphones,Cellphones etc). After this I'm over it! I will never buy anything again from this company nor recommend it to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment